Hand Sanitizer Stand Built to Last
Do you need a hand sanitizer stand? As businesses and offices slowly begin to reopen in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is crucial to have ample hand sanitizer stations available to kill germs and prevent the spread of Coronavirus. But individual hand sanitizer bottles run out quickly, and the pump feature can actually be a source of germs. So how can you keep staff and visitors safe in your office, school, church, or store?
With a durable, high-quality hand sanitizer stand from Even Mix™ that is built to last. Read on to learn more about the benefits of the Even Mix™ hand sanitizer stand and best practices for keeping staff and visitors safe and healthy.
Portable Hand Sanitizer Stand For Office, School, Church, or Store
Hand Sanitizer Best Practices
According to the American Center for Disease Control (CDC), hand sanitizer is an important tool in killing germs and preventing the spread of illnesses like COVID-19. Here’s everything you need to know about when to use hand sanitizer and which kind to use.
What Kind of Hand Sanitizer Should You Use?
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the US has experienced something entirely new–a hand sanitizer shortage. As a result, companies that do not typically make hand sanitizer have been manufacturing and selling the product. But according to the CDC, there are only some hand sanitizers that are effective at killing germs! When purchasing hand sanitizer, look out for these requirements:
- General Use: The CDC recommends only using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol for general, everyday use. Gel or foam versions are both acceptable.
- Healthcare Settings: When it comes to healthcare settings, the CDC recommends only using hand sanitizers that contain greater than 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol.
When Should You Use Hand Sanitizer?
According to the CDC, everyone should either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer “after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing” in order to prevent spreading germs. You should also use it after touching high-traffic surfaces, including doorknobs, communal items like pens, and countertops.
Where To Place Hand Sanitizer Stands
The best way to remind staff and visitors to use hand sanitizer is by making it readily available, especially in high-traffic areas. These include:
- Entrances and exits: Doorknobs are high-contact areas that have the potential to spread illness throughout an entire building. Make sure to disinfect doorknobs and light switches regularly, and place hand sanitizer nearby.
- Places where food is consumed: If you eat with germ-covered hands, the germs have easy access to infiltrate your body. By placing a hand sanitizer stand in break rooms, kitchens, or communal eating areas, you can keep people safe.
- Desks and workstations: If people eat, drink, cough, or sneeze at their workstation, germs can find their way onto desks, phones, keyboards, and computer mice. Placing a hand sanitizer stand near workstations can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- High traffic areas: Hand sanitizer stations should be readily available in any high-traffic area in your office, school, church, or store. Not only does this reduce the spread of germs, but it gives people confidence that your organization takes health and safety seriously.
Introducing the Even Mix™ Hand Sanitizer Stand
Keeping the US Safe
Even Mix™ has been a leader and innovator in the manufacturing industry for years. During the COVID-19 pandemic, they pivoted their processes to help produce much-needed manufacturing tools, including mixers made specially for mixing hand sanitizer production.
But now that the hand sanitizer shortage is largely over in the US, Even Mix™ has once again decided to pivot their production to help keep people healthy and safe during the pandemic, utilizing their patented mixing blade technology. They are now proud to introduce their revolutionary Even Mix™ hand sanitizer stand.
Revolutionary Sanitizer Dispenser Stand
After reviewing the market, Even Mix™ realized there were not enough well-designed, durable hand sanitizer stands available. And because keeping hands and surfaces clean and clear of dangerous germs is key to helping beat COVID-19, they decided to dedicate themselves to the task.
What they created was a hand sanitizer stand that is simple to assemble, is sturdy and strong and has the most innovative design with important features built-in. The Even Mix™ hand sanitizer stand with Universal Mounting Bracket and 4” Drip Tray is ADA compliant and ready for placement in offices, schools, churches, stores, and any public gathering place.
Durable and Easy to Install
There is no telling how long the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to affect America. Because this may be our “new normal,” extra precautions like public hand sanitizer will be necessary for a long time, even after the pandemic is over.
That’s why Even Mix™ designed a hand sanitizer stand to be durable enough to withstand the test of time. Engineered with a sturdy tripod base to prevent the stand from tipping or falling, the Even Mix™ stand is perfect for any public place. The stand arrives with supporting tubes that can be easily assembled and make the stand height adjustable. So it’s perfect for any place, from elementary schools to office buildings.
Easy-to-Use Mounting Bracket
Due to the overwhelming demand, it can sometimes still be difficult to find a hand sanitizer dispenser. In response to this shortage, Even Mix™ designed the mounting bracket for all dispensers. It has a 6-inch drip tray and a Velcro strap that makes mounting a gallon container a breeze. Now, you do not have to buy an expensive and hard to find dispenser. Simply mount your gallon jug dispenser on the Even Mix™ hand sanitizer stand, and you’re set to go!
Purchase Your Even Mix™ Hand Sanitizer Stand Today!
Ready to order your revolutionary Even Mix™ hand sanitizer stand to keep your staff and visitors safe from COVID-19? Order today Hand Sanitizer Stand – Gallon Ready or Universal Mount Hand Sanitizer Stand. Need a bulk order? No problem! Give us a call today. We’re excited to help America get back to work and school.